tY2g9.jpg

Wanted to share my torso piece, I don't have a pic right now of it finished, but this session was the 2nd to last before we did everything else. This was done by Nick Ley, and we plan on doing background on my ribs and fill up toward my shoulders in 2 months. We started this piece back in 2007, finished it 2010.

Killer! Congrats, man.

Yutaro Sakai of Skull & Sword showed me his in-progress back piece a few weeks ago: a giant (and I mean GIANT) Fudo Myo-o head by Grime. Massive cover-up, but man, so nice.

Is this online? Or did you see in person? I love Grime's work, he is a beast. I wish I could see!

ugh, that looks so uncomfortable. all the plastic wrap.

It was horrible waking up and peeling it off the next day =/ When I first got this outlined, I had a lot of bruises on my chest and by my ribs. This is gotta be my most painful tattoo, esp by the nose of the fudo.

It was horrible waking up and peeling it off the next day =/ When I first got this outlined, I had a lot of bruises on my chest and by my ribs. This is gotta be my most painful tattoo, esp by the nose of the fudo.

bed sheets are my greatest fear about getting my back piece eventually. i'll just sleep on plastic sheets.

and i can imagine that area where the nose is to be extremely painful. all that sensitive soft tissue! and for me it would hurt AND tickle, which is the worst behind skin over boney areas that make your teeth chatter (anyone else experience this?)

bed sheets are my greatest fear about getting my back piece eventually. i'll just sleep on plastic sheets.

and i can imagine that area where the nose is to be extremely painful. all that sensitive soft tissue! and for me it would hurt AND tickle, which is the worst behind skin over boney areas that make your teeth chatter (anyone else experience this?)

I find sleeping on plastic sheets to always be the right choice.

And yeah, getting my backpiece started had me stuck to HOTEL SHEETS. Hotel sheets are icky.