• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• "I know this is hard but you need to try to get out of your head. It's a good tattoo!" what is hard?   Thanks for your comments.. they do help me, maybe i'm just overreacting right? it's just that im so picky .. and also i'm very obsessive... i have read that a lot of people go trough this after a tattoo.. cause it's a big commitment..
    • Roses have leaves. I have about a dozen different roses on my body and they all have leaves. Guarantee you that a rose tattoo without leaves would look unfinished.  Don't worry about what it looks like when you raise your arm. Seriously, a tattoo is on a living, bendy, moving part of your body.  And my motto, go big or go home. It's a great size and you can't tell that it is a coverup which is the primary thing. Your artist was right. I know this is hard but you need to try to get out of your head. It's a good tattoo!  
    • well the leaves .. i can't stop thinking "maybe it would look a lot better wiithout them" and also when i raised my arm the rose looks kinda deformed ... and i think it's so big..the tattoo artist said it would had to be this size cause it's a cover up.. but i keep thinking that maybe that wasnt the true.. i don't know....
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics