Not liking my new Tattoo, panic attacks

Carmelita

On 12/22/2019 at 8:23 PM, AEG said:

Hi there,

I am experiencing this. I noticed you posted this in 2018. Has anything gotten better? Did you end up going through the removal process? 

If you read the whole thread, she got over it.

• 4 months later...

Hey there everyone,

I have the same feeling and I don't know what to do. I love the design and how it looks on my body, but sometimes I get this anxiety and the permanency of tattoo makes it only worse. You can't really take it off haha. But what's weird is that it's been let's say a month and a half now. At first, I loved it and it felt like a dream came true, everyone was complementing my tattoo, I was embracing it, etc. But then I started to notice like different things about my tattoo that I guess I would do differently. It's also my first one, forearm piece and quite big (at least for me). Since then I have mixed feelings that sometimes just give me anxiety that I can't cope with. It gets to the point where I can't think about anything else, and Google tattoo removals, but then there are days where I want more tattoos. But it scares me because what if I will never learn how to love them all. And the thought of it being on my body for my whole life scares me lol.

1 hour ago, MariaR said:

Hey there everyone,

I have the same feeling and I don't know what to do. I love the design and how it looks on my body, but sometimes I get this anxiety and the permanency of tattoo makes it only worse. You can't really take it off haha. But what's weird is that it's been let's say a month and a half now. At first, I loved it and it felt like a dream came true, everyone was complementing my tattoo, I was embracing it, etc. But then I started to notice like different things about my tattoo that I guess I would do differently. It's also my first one, forearm piece and quite big (at least for me). Since then I have mixed feelings that sometimes just give me anxiety that I can't cope with. It gets to the point where I can't think about anything else, and Google tattoo removals, but then there are days where I want more tattoos. But it scares me because what if I will never learn how to love them all. And the thought of it being on my body for my whole life scares me lol.

take a breath and relax, it will pass, and start  planning your next tattoo.

Edited by Dan

1 hour ago, Dan said:

take a breath and relax, it will pass, and start  planning your next tattoo.

Thanks friend. Really trying my best but it's like I can't even focus on anything else. I think that the fact that it's on my forearm doesn't help because I always stare at it

On 5/30/2020 at 11:42 PM, MariaR said:

That's a tattoo btw. I was thinking on turning it into half a sleeve maybe or some kind of background. But these mixed feelings make me depressed

It looks perfectly fine. Nice placement too.

Those doubts will pass. Meanwhile, may I suggest that you stop staring at it, analysing it, examining it under a microscope. Once you stop paying it that much attention, the mind games will ease.

On 5/30/2020 at 11:42 AM, MariaR said:

That's a tattoo btw. I was thinking on turning it into half a sleeve maybe or some kind of background. But these mixed feelings make me depressed

20200411_171509.jpg

20200411_171521.jpg

You can't really get it removed. If you have it layered, you'll likely have scarring and that won't look good.

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, deannapisano said:

Either way, if you're no longer in love with a tattoo, then you're not entirely out of luck. Well,is apunkagames net safe you have two options: laser tattoo removal or a brand-new tattoo cover-up. There's hope for dealing with your unwanted tattoo!

What should I do if I hate my tattoo?

Image result for Not liking my new Tattoo, panic attacks?
If you're wondering what to do if you hate your tattoo, look no further, I've got news for you.
Here are three ways to deal with tattoo regret.
  1. Laser Tattoo Removal. Laser tattoo removal is the most popular choice for permanently removing ink. ...
  2. Rework It. ...

Make Peace...

This isn’t Facebook market place.  Do your advertising elsewhere.