mmmaggots

Hello! Help appreciated

Hi my name's Sophia nice to meet you all! I wanted to get some opinions or feedback on a recent tattoo I got. It's on my right thigh for reference. I followed proper aftercare but it still did not heal how I wanted. Its a black tattoo (will include a pic at bottom) but as its healed its become super patchy. It scabbed pretty thinly but when scabs came over at the end of the second ish week into the third, I could see my skin underneath almost like glassy. 

I washed it 3 times a day with a mild fragrance free soap and applied a thin layer of Tattoo Goo over top. I religiously avoided sun maybe going outside once a week. I let it breathe and never scratched it. None of the scabs seemed to have gotten ripped off they only fell off easily whilst the tattoo was being washed. 

Could this just be how my skin reacted to ink? )-: I have another black one that did NOT do this with same aftercare. This tattoo artist is pretty good in my opinion seen a couple healed tats that look good. This tattoo costed 600$ and I'm hoping I'll be able to get a touch up from my artist but I've yet to get an email back after sending her pics and basically this text. 

Any help appreciated thanks 

20180526_140531.jpg

20180526_140505.jpg

20180526_140706.jpg

20180526_140733.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• I think it looks amazing!!! I actually really really love it. Don't worry, it's easy to have tattoo remorse. Especially for bigger pieces-- really, you just need some time to adjust to the change. Hopefully soon you will start feeling it as part of yourself!
    • funny thing with me, in the 80's when I started getting tattooed, I started on my lower arms, from my biceps to my wrists first. LOL now they are everywhere on my body, actually in the last 10 years or so of getting tattooed I have been placing them in the most visible spots I can find, now running out of visible room. I'm lucky,my work is 100% good with visible tattoos and I love showing them in my work and personal life, many of my coworkers also have tattoos. I love the attention I get and conversations I have because of my tattoos.
    • Yep. It all depends on how the artist's design fits in/around your existing work.  In any case many laser techs charge by the minute (with a minimum), and both of those old ones aren't very big - so hitting the black shouldn't add much if any extra expense overall for each session. They are dark enough that you'll likely need 3-4 sessions to lighten it up a good bit. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics