Hello! Help appreciated

mmmaggots

Hi my name's Sophia nice to meet you all! I wanted to get some opinions or feedback on a recent tattoo I got. It's on my right thigh for reference. I followed proper aftercare but it still did not heal how I wanted. Its a black tattoo (will include a pic at bottom) but as its healed its become super patchy. It scabbed pretty thinly but when scabs came over at the end of the second ish week into the third, I could see my skin underneath almost like glassy. 

I washed it 3 times a day with a mild fragrance free soap and applied a thin layer of Tattoo Goo over top. I religiously avoided sun maybe going outside once a week. I let it breathe and never scratched it. None of the scabs seemed to have gotten ripped off they only fell off easily whilst the tattoo was being washed. 

Could this just be how my skin reacted to ink? )-: I have another black one that did NOT do this with same aftercare. This tattoo artist is pretty good in my opinion seen a couple healed tats that look good. This tattoo costed 600$ and I'm hoping I'll be able to get a touch up from my artist but I've yet to get an email back after sending her pics and basically this text. 

Any help appreciated thanks 

20180526_140531.jpg

20180526_140505.jpg

20180526_140706.jpg

20180526_140733.jpg