Tattoo Peel

Kai Lo

Okay,

So with my first tattoo I read all about how it will peel on its own, not to worry, and it peeled really nice only needed a tiny touchup but was beautiful. Went back to the same guy for the next tattoo, and I didn't start to peel like the other one, despite doing the same process (keeping it out of water, dabbing, keeping it moisturized with a tattoo "serum" when needed). It seemed a bit drier, and also that it was more raised. Well the other day I notice that it peeled in 2 small sections on its own.. and looks horrible. Does it look normal? Because it peeled itself I just pulled the excess skin off (maybe shouldn't have done that, but I did with the other and it was fine), but now I'm wondering if it's ruined.. advice? I got it 5/22/18, now 5/31/18 for reference.

20180531_093110_001.jpg

My other tattoo was on the finger and healed fine. I'm not saying it is healed, I was asking to anyone who has had something similar if it looks normal. It peeled on its own but looks... off. But I haven't had this kind before.

At least it seems normal and it wasn't anything that seemed weird. I'm probably weird for thinking it was weird, that's okay.

Well.... even if it has a tendency to fade/ blowout where it is I just love how finger tattoos look so I'll work with it. 

Thank you guys!

3 hours ago, Kai Lo said:

At least it seems normal and it wasn't anything that seemed weird. I'm probably weird for thinking it was weird, that's okay.

Well.... even if it has a tendency to fade/ blowout where it is I just love how finger tattoos look so I'll work with it. 

Thank you guys!

yep ! embrace the blowout or go crazy obsessing over it.

I have a couple blowouts ,no sweat.

live it,love it,show it off,wear it with pride,and start planning your next tattoo.