Drawing skills of tattooing

Fan

Hello everyone, 

Have been started to focus on polishing my drawing skills because i plan to switch career and become a tattooist. Upcoming I am going to look for a formal place in tattoo apprenticeship. I spent five months visiting a shop on a regular basis for observing the work of a tattooist acquaintance, trying to figure out if I have what it takes for being a tattooist. I also visited tattoo exhibitions, I was amazed by how high the standard of tattoo and design nowadays. Many of them are just stunning, unique and aesthetic. Since drawing skills is important if I want to become a tattooist, I would sincerely get some advices in here and improve my drawing skills. I hope at some point my drawing skills will be good enough to be considered to have a apprentice place. Therefore, I want to attach a few drawings here so I can get some feedbacks.

Here you go, any comments, criticisms, advices are welcomed. Feel free. Thank you everyone. 

IMG_20171126_124239105.jpg

IMG_20171206_162040910.jpg

IMG_20171207_175500569.jpg

IMG_20171202_183438228.jpg