Allergic Reaction to only white ink?

eggselent

I got this tattoo over a month ago and since then everything has seemed to heal fine. The whites of the egg however have been discolored and im wondering what i should do. There has been no scarring or raising skin. only discoloration for what I think should be white. Do you think there is anything wrong? Did i take care of this incorrectly? i'll provide both a current pic (Close up) and a less quality pic (Zoomed out) of the day i got it. PS the redness outside of that tatto was just me pinching the skin because this is on my ribs and i cant see it very well. 

_DSC1527.jpg

36222952_10214613128179984_2298028054225616896_n.png

18 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

I think the term 'allergic reaction' is waaaaaaaaay over used. I don't see anything that would qualify as an allergic reaction here. I agree with @SStu, see the tattoo artist that did this.

Yep. Nothing allergic about it. White doesn't look the same after it heals. It pretty much totally disappeared on my very first tattoo.

1 hour ago, oboogie said:

Yep. Nothing allergic about it. White doesn't look the same after it heals. It pretty much totally disappeared on my very first tattoo.

Just an old man grousing, but I get tired of people saying they are allergic to ink every time it itches. I did a lot of research on ink allergies before I had my first tattoo. The number of actual verified cases of an allergic reaction to tattoo ink is very, very small. 

Edited by Hogrider

1 hour ago, Hogrider said:

Just an old man grousing, but I get tired of people saying they are allergic to ink every time it itches. I did a lot of research on ink allergies before I had my first tattoo. The number of actual verified cases of an allergic reaction to tattoo ink is very, very small. 

Yup. I'm not an old man, but I feel the same. 🙂 NOPE NOPE NOPE.