Pagoda City 2018

On 7/12/2018 at 5:15 AM, Gingerninja said:

@Bearcat78 Yes! For the last four years, Pagoda has been my personal Tattoo Olympics. Last year, I did five tattoos at Pagoda. All I did was eat, sleep and get tattooed! 

Haha, gonna learn alot about myself that weekend. 

On 7/15/2018 at 7:51 AM, Gingerninja said:

Confirmed with Grez and Stewart. Totally going to try to get something from Dan Sinnes, too! I'll be doing the volunteer thing with my charity, so stop by the table and say hi!

I will camp in front of Dan's booth all Friday until I get tattooed. He's my second favorite tattooer probably (Marius is my favorite). Would love to fill out this weird spot in my left knee ditch with a spider demon crawling out of some webs going upward. Also looking to get a walk-up with Mike Wilson!

On 7/18/2018 at 11:05 AM, Kevinb52 said:

Long time lurker of the forum, but i figured i'd better start posting haha. I'll be at Pagoda! It will be my first time there since moving to the east coast from the Bay Area 2 years ago! Hoping to get tattooed by Dansin, Tim Hendricks and also grab another piece from Shaun Topper! Wish i could have gotten in with grez, i have a few cool spots saved for him. 

I got a little jammer from Tim at Star of Texas while Weatherholtz was setting up to tattoo my other leg haha. Tim is a good dude.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:53 AM, Gingerninja said:

Ha...probably not. While I admire looking at shunga, I don't want a shunga tattoo. @SStu Thinking about a cool kappa from him. He could get weird without having a giant penis or labia on it!

I'm in the exact same boat for shunga. I think it's wild and super cool, but not something I'd get tattooed.

Just now, Gingerninja said:

I ordered one of the prints. This year, I have purchased a bunch of originals from Ed Hardy, Horitomo  and Nick Bubash. Need to stop buying art. LOL.

Oh wow, super good purchases! I've slowed down on the originals, I absolutely need to stop too haha. This year I got 3 Marius, 3 Lehi, 2 Dorsey, 1 Timothy, 1 Dan, 1 Luca, and some others I can't remember. Tattoos, paintings, and books, oh my! Haha. Too expensive of a hobby. I can only imagine how crazy those originals you got are! 

33 minutes ago, Kevinb52 said:

Jealous! How did you make that happen haha? I called 2 weeks ago and he did't have anything open! What are you getting? 

I guess I was first on the wait list haha. I emailed King's Ave months ago and they forwarded it to him, but said he was fully booked. He just emailed me from Japan and said he had a cancellation and asked if I still wanted to get tattooed. Couldn't believe it. I'm getting a flaming eagle talon on my hip or foot. 

9 minutes ago, Bearcat78 said:

I guess I was first on the wait list haha. I emailed King's Ave months ago and they forwarded it to him, but said he was fully booked. He just emailed me from Japan and said he had a cancellation and asked if I still wanted to get tattooed. Couldn't believe it. I'm getting a flaming eagle talon on my hip or foot. 

So awesome! It's your lucky day haha.