vrtvrt

Hi! Looking for some help with a badly healed tattoo!

Hi everyone! 

Came here seeking some advice on a year old tattoo that I think healed incorrectly. Got this guy on my first ever cross country road trip so I’m not looking to cover it up. 

Everything looked great when I got it but after a few months it seemed like lines were either fading or blowing out. It isn’t my first tattoo, take care them as much as I can, so I was a little bummed this one didn’t turn out as expected.

Hoping to get a little advice on what I might be able to do. Maybe some touch ups?! 

Thank you! 

B8D854E9-62CF-4B42-B1FF-A7F00C4DCBC3.thumb.jpeg.2b58355013dd1944714164b7b9d9d38a.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• unless this is a joke, personally for me, a guy doing tattoos out of a MH would be a red flag. Especially for a first tattoo,I would do some more research of artists that you would like to get work from. I would look at established busy shops.
    • Hi there I'm getting ready to get my first tatoo of many and I I have some concerns about the person doing the job at the moment the guy I'm getting the tattoo from doesn't have his own shop so he's doing it out of an RV is there anything I should look out for ?
    • I got the Kiehls today and used it after my shower. I absolutely love it! It keeps my skin moisturized much longer than any lotion I’ve used and really brings out the color of my tattoos! Great product worth the money. Thanks everyone for all the recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics