Tattoo regret

Pggggt

Hi everybody (and sorry for the topic just before, I hadn't understand the working of the site). I had a big piece on my chest, and when it was finished I got a shock. Too big, too dark, I have real difficulties to accept it and think of laser removal (if this even possible) or cover-up (same??). But first of all, I wanted to have opinions on the piece and on how it integrate to my body, because I'm ashamed of it and haven't really show it to people. So, waiting for your feedbacks...imageproxy.php?img=&key=a107a9c0af395ecd

Edited by hogg
Photos deleted by user request.

Thanks for your feedback! The artists did an amazing job, but my brain just doesn't adjust to it. It's only when it was finished that it hit me, 4x4 hours, and all this black. 

Thinking of going full upper body suit to balance all that. What would the best part to begin with, right arm or shoulders? 

yeah, the good thing about a slow process like a backpiece is you adjust over time, as opposed to being hit all at once, like you're experiencing. again, own that shiiiiiit man!!

I would first take a breath before planning the next piece. easier said than done, but try to absorb the excitement about your current piece before hatching your next....

but when you do, I'd say fill out your arms.

but there aren't any rules for that.

I've got a DUDE on my entire back. it freaked me out when I first saw it. but after a while I got used to having a Buddhist deity on my back, which is what I had wanted to begin with.

I think a great tattoo compliments rather than hides the lines of the body. and I think yours is a great tattoo.

Thank you all for your feedbacks (yeah that nipple was painful though...but not sure if I should have left it pink or not). So I guess it would be a shame to laser it bit, to fade it? Some parts are 3 months olds, some 4, some 6. Not sure if it's going to look less dark...

On July 12, 2018 at 7:34 AM, Pggggt said:

. Not sure if it's going to look less dark...

Yes. Most people complain about fading.

That is a great tattoo. I wouldn't change a thing. I agree with @Gingerninja, give it a year and see how you feel. Just my two cents, but I've seen more people F*** up good tattoos by screwing with them than I've seen people improve them.

Sorry, but can't relate to tattoo regret. I always loved my back piece as well as the rest. In my opinion, there is just something about a big, bold piece that you can't get from a bunch of smaller images.

You should be whipping your shirt off every chance you get saying, "Hell yea, I'm the man!"

Edited by Hogrider