Hello

Runs4fun

Hi just wanted to introduce myself

My name is Jessica, I'm in Sacramento California. So far I have 1 tattoo on my right arm and plan to start a back piece by the beginning of August.

I look forward to being a part of the community and learning from the knowledgeable people here

20180715_161145.thumb.jpg.03690585ae96c832537ff7f6a6e6813f.jpgTattoo by Guy Jones at Lucky Buddah Tattoo 

52 minutes ago, Runs4fun said:

Hi just wanted to introduce myself

My name is Jessica, I'm in Sacramento California. So far I have 1 tattoo on my right arm and plan to start a back piece by the beginning of August.

I look forward to being a part of the community and learning from the knowledgeable people here

Tattoo by Guy Jones at Lucky Buddah Tattoo 

Hi Jessica,and welcome !   we might be neighbors ,I live in Orangevale.

I am in citrus heights a lot.I have seen that shop but have not stopped in to say hi yet.

I eat at that Jimboy's sometimes LOL

Edited by Dan

41 minutes ago, Dan said:

Hi Jessica,and welcome !   we might be neighbors ,I live in Orangevale.

I am in citrus heights a lot.I have seen that shop but have not stopped in to say hi yet.

I eat at that Jimboy's sometimes LOL

Haha yes good old Jimboy's, something about that parmesan cheese they put on there taco shells always draws me in lol

Lucky Buddha is a very cool environment, you should check it out when you get a chance 👍