Bay Area Convention of the Tattoo Arts (October 2018)

I'll definitely be there at least one day, but likely more. No tattoos planned yet.

The last couple conventions, I've helped set up and breakdown with Andrew at Raking Lights Projects. It's cool to see and feel the different vibe and atmosphere at those times. I  end up spending a lot of time chatting with him at his booth, so come by and say hi and check out some amazing art from some top-notch tattooers. Aside from art, they also put out some great books! If you don't have the 50 States book from Chad yet, you're missing out. Pick one up and go get it signed by Chad at the convention!!

I also have a buddy who might come down from Seattle to attend... he's hoping to get another tattoo from Luxiano. I'm trying to convince him to get more from other artists as well since he's never been to such a convention of heavy hitters and he has plenty more space than I do.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 11:40 AM, Hands On said:

I'll definitely be there at least one day, but likely more. No tattoos planned yet.

The last couple conventions, I've helped set up and breakdown with Andrew at Raking Lights Projects. It's cool to see and feel the different vibe and atmosphere at those times. I  end up spending a lot of time chatting with him at his booth, so come by and say hi and check out some amazing art from some top-notch tattooers. Aside from art, they also put out some great books! If you don't have the 50 States book from Chad yet, you're missing out. Pick one up and go get it signed by Chad at the convention!!

I also have a buddy who might come down from Seattle to attend... he's hoping to get another tattoo from Luxiano. I'm trying to convince him to get more from other artists as well since he's never been to such a convention of heavy hitters and he has plenty more space than I do.

Hell yeah! Will definitely stop  by the booth. I got 7 last week (6 Pagoda + 1 Shop) and I'm trying to tone down the insanity at Bay Area haha. Not sure if I'll be able to though. Your buddy should absolutely take advantage of being around all these crushers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/13/2018 at 7:29 AM, Bearcat78 said:

Hell yeah! Will definitely stop  by the booth. I got 7 last week (6 Pagoda + 1 Shop) and I'm trying to tone down the insanity at Bay Area haha. Not sure if I'll be able to though. Your buddy should absolutely take advantage of being around all these crushers!

my buddy's confirmed with Luxiano for Friday at 9pm. his appointment was initially at 7:oo, but he got bumped back. Initially, he seemed a little bummed, but i listed a few pros about getting tattooed a little later in the evening and he appreciated it.

I'm also hitting up the opening party at ATAK SF on the Thursday before. Anyone else checking that out?

DM me and let's connect.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ! I've been so busy with work, haven't checked back in on the forum. I wish I could make that party, but I'm not getting there til an hour and a half before my 7:30PM Acetates appointment tomorrow night.  I've got 4-5 hour sessions start of Saturday and Sunday though, but you can only walk around a convention so many times haha. I'll definitely be stopping by the booth to shoot the shit.

On 10/3/2018 at 6:16 PM, Hands On said:

my buddy's confirmed with Luxiano for Friday at 9pm. his appointment was initially at 7:oo, but he got bumped back. Initially, he seemed a little bummed, but i listed a few pros about getting tattooed a little later in the evening and he appreciated it.

I'm also hitting up the opening party at ATAK SF on the Thursday before. Anyone else checking that out?

DM me and let's connect.

Anybody else coming out?!