Second Star to the right minimalist tattoo

Babzlady

Hi there! I got 2 new tattoos a few days ago, however the second star to the right on my chest appears to look like 2 different types of stars and the smaller star is much darker and less detailed. I am totally afraid that it looks like a blob from far away. The lines are uneven and do not connect on the small star. The end of the tattoo also has a weird trail of fairy dust that goes up and not down. Initially it should have had more fairy dust around the stars. They are also tilting inward instead of straight up amd down. Can the stars and fairy dust be fixed to add detail and depth?? 😩 

Thank you!

Tinker bell turned out well, but I want to add more detail. Is that possible?

1535374168858742514867503915461.jpg

1 hour ago, Hogrider said:

I wouldn't try to 'fix' something that small. There is a better chance of making it worse than better. I wouldn't go back to that artist either.

Hogrider, I am definitely not going back to him!! What could potentially happen? 

Sstu how much bigger would the piece be? I am in education and need to be able to hide it, hence wanting a minimalist tattoo. 😩

1 hour ago, Babzlady said:

Hogrider, I am definitely not going back to him!! What could potentially happen? 

Sstu how much bigger would the piece be? I am in education and need to be able to hide it, hence wanting a minimalist tattoo. 😩

where do you live ?

19 hours ago, Babzlady said:

This depends entirely on the ability/quality of the artist. Minimalism dramatically narrows the margin for error, so it's going to be extra important for you to proceed both with caution and educated. Both of the recommendations @Dan gave you are legit, but you're going to have to be patient to get in with quality artists.