Hello from Spain! (and advice please)

Reva

Hello everybody!

I was looking for some tattoo advice yesterday and I found this amazing topic in this forum called "The ladies thread". That made me wanna join the community 🙂

I'm getting a side ribcage tattoo tomorrow and I have a concern. Thing is I usually have my shoulders bended a little bit, you know like an old man. I can't really stand right, it hurts my back. I'm worried that the tattoo won't look straight since it is a quote. I mean, will the tattooer do it in my usual position or my straight position? I guess my normal possition, but still. I don't want the quote to look like a slide.

Thank you all in advance. Hope to have a great time sharing our tattoos and art.

Edited by Reva

Welcome. 

Personally, I'd make the effort to strengthen my back. You'll have decades of thankfulness if and when you're successful. Most tattooists will want you to stand straight, 'cuz it'll be infinitely easier for you to correct your posture then to correct ink that is purposefully set in crooked. 

Thanks for the advice 🙂

Today is the day and I'm feeling quite weird. This tattoo means a lot of me, things I've been dealing with since I was a teenager and I want to cry. Seriously, I'm like "this is a big decision". I'm happy and want to do it but I have this sudden strain on my chest. I've heard some people need time to adjust to his new "body" with the tattoo.