Full Back Piece Experience Thread

gougetheeyes

@misterJ can't remember if i've already asked this recently but is your next appointment soon? excited to see some color in your back piece!

I've been traveling recently and rescheduled 3 appointments.... I'm so sad about that but it had to be done. My next session is april. But I asked AJ (the shop guy) to try and get me a march cancelation.

I'm like 30 minutes of black from color o can't wAit.

Also your back is going to be outrageous. I said I wouldn't wear a dragon but I'm slowly coming around on that statement after seeing the last few he did

I'm actually trying to plan the lower half of my back I feel like my back is super busy so why not go all in with more imagery.

I'm so ready for more work. Second wind so to speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been holding out on posting pics online of my Shaolin backpiece progress. But now the 'blackground' is just about complete and the time felt right to share my progress. This is 5 sessions deep, about 19hrs and we are getting some wicked momentum. Tattoo is being made by Steve Batt in Edmonton, AB.

Thank you all for your LST kinship through this experience!

10986005_1574488342809102_2015667065_n.jpg