Full Back Piece Experience Thread

gougetheeyes

whoa, you folks weren't lyin! The back is tough! I was disappointed that I was only able to sit through 4 1/2 hours. 
It was done by Ian Lutz who tattoos in Denver CO.
He was in my hometown (Pittsburgh PA) guesting at a local shop, so we were able to start this project on my turf.
Next sitting is in January at his shop, World Tattoo.
LOTS more to go, but excited for the journey. 

Also...the outline on the love handles?!?! HOLY HELL! I never knew pain like that existed lol
i have my inner thighs/feet/chest all done and i didnt think pain could get much worse but WOW!! 
i could have almost passed out when he was hitting those spots. I felt like such a baby!!!

back.jpg

whoa, you folks weren't lyin! The back is tough! I was disappointed that I was only able to sit through 4 1/2 hours.  It was done by Ian Lutz who tattoos in Denver CO. He was in my hometown (Pittsburgh PA) guesting at a local shop, so we were able to start this project on my turf. Next sitting is in January at his shop, World Tattoo. LOTS more to go, but excited for the journey.    Also...the outline on the love handles?!?! HOLY HELL! I never knew pain like that existed lol i have my inner thighs/feet/chest all done and i didnt think pain could get much worse but WOW!!  i could have almost passed out when he was hitting those spots. I felt like such a baby!!!back.jpg.a40288849d9d9091db43c3385652c6ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always respected those that got big back work done. Then I had mine done... a whole 'nother animal. I already have a considerable back injury, that area was tender. I was eating a few pain killers too which helped. Today I won't take as many and I'm off from work. Been snoozing and hanging out with the cats.

Had a new sensation after I got home. Sat up and watched TV for maybe an hour. Got into bed, all covered up and got a case of the chills that lasted maybe a 1/2 hour, teeth chattering too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 7:33 AM, GraceAnnne said:
I was disappointed that I was only able to sit through 4 1/2 hours. 

??? Don't be hard on yourself, 4.5 hrs is NOTHING to be ashamed of, especially on the back. You go girl !

And to the rest of yous posting in this thread...you are all a bunch of motherfuckin' tattooed warriors !!! You're all looking great, keep up the good work and keep the momentum :)

Edited by bongsau

thanks for sharing your backs, everyone!

@GraceAnnne, @scottyg, @Colored Guy and @Stephanie . can't wait to see the continued progress! hang in there!!!

@breakthischain nice work! that picture looks fuckin cold tho! hahahahhaha.

@cfmartin67... the main piece is amazing, but that smaller lady parts swastika is somethin' else!