Full Back Piece Experience Thread

gougetheeyes

5 hours ago, GraceAnnne said:

Just had my second sitting last week in Denver.  Ian tattooed me for a little over five hours.  The heavy black near my love handles and the spot in the middle of my back was torture lol   

Wish i could have sat longer but im happy with the progress.  

2nd.png

You're a boss!!

5 hours is longer than I've ever sat!!!!

Edited by scottyg

Just had my second sitting last week in Denver.  Ian tattooed me for a little over five hours.  The heavy black near my love handles and the spot in the middle of my back was torture lol   
Wish i could have sat longer but im happy with the progress.  
2nd.thumb.png.088d350acd147407be99c2c400c887cb.png

This is #life it looks amazing honey you must be super proud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I've read through this thread and the older back piece thread twice! All of your experiences really helped me get through my first 3 hours of outlines and I just wanted to share my beginning stages. Thank you in advance for reading.

This is 2 weeks old, next session is this Saturday. We have decided 3 hours work best for both of us lol

Tattoo by Guy Jones.Lucky Buddah Tattoo, Sacramento California 

20180809_174047.jpg

Hi everyone, I've read through this thread and the older back piece thread twice! All of your experiences really helped me get through my first 3 hours of outlines and I just wanted to share my beginning stages. Thank you in advance for reading.

This is 2 weeks old, next session is this Saturday. We have decided 3 hours work best for both of us lol

Tattoo by Guy Jones.Lucky Buddah Tattoo, Sacramento California 
20180809_174047.thumb.jpg.f305a0338ffe7e5cee214145225c20a6.jpg

Looks great - I have had a bit of a long deserved break this time but back on it (pardon the pun) in three weeks and think it is time to get worked on regularly till the end - sad thing is I am already thinking about what is next
Look forward to seeing your progress your guys instagram looks like he does pretty colours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk