Full Back Piece Experience Thread

gougetheeyes

Progress from a couple of weeks ago. About four hours here, next up is another half day to get the black into his body and get to work hiding that lower cover up. Can’t wait!

Shading was definitely a different experience from the lining, much more so than usual I thought. Had completely different hot spots as compared to lining day. Kidneys still leading the way for my least favourite spot so far though.

530FA6D6-E5F7-40EE-9DA5-BD99BAB604A4.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
Finally finished today, such a bittersweet feeling.
20190105_152711.thumb.jpg.140d3208550bcc51a98dbaaacf00493e.jpg
Work by Guy Jones, Lucky Buddah tattoo Sacramento CA
Congratulations, piece sits great on your back! Bittersweet is the right word for concluding such a big piece. I see you've got some more real estate for more projects, on to the next!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Stephanie said:

Thanks - today has been that no fun day of healing after ass tattooing! - nice comments have helped emoji4.png

I can't fully relate coz mines only hits the top of my bum. Everything i've heard makes it seem horrible, so i requested that mine only go to the belt line. Still, Jondix couldn't help but to go a bit below. He still had thoughts of adding to it, to extend further down on the ass, but I won't be booking that appointment for some time to come. 😏

i'm so glad my back is done and i don't have to experience that pain again!! i only wish i could see the damn thing with my own two eyes!

I can't fully relate coz mines only hits the top of my bum. Everything i've heard makes it seem horrible, so i requested that mine only go to the belt line. Still, Jondix couldn't help but to go a bit below. He still had thoughts of adding to it, to extend further down on the ass, but I won't be booking that appointment for some time to come. 
 i'm so glad my back is done and i don't have to experience that pain again!! i only wish i could see the damn thing with my own two eyes!

When I find changing room mirrors with the angle so you can see your back - i am in there for ages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk