gougetheeyes

Full Back Piece Experience Thread

On 12/27/2017 at 1:52 PM, suburbanxcore said:

Everyone's stuff lately is killer, but very cool to see that backpiece @breakthischain. I've gotten tattooed at Kadillac MTA, but not by Eric. Very cool shop, and nice to see the Hatboro one just open too.

@suburbanxcore Thanks! Eric is a super nice guy and I'm sure you're plenty familiar with his work. Hopefully I'll get some more from him after he recovers from surgery.

Edited by breakthischain

I posted this in the new tattoo section, but this one is finally done. I may expand on it, but not right now. Started last year in late September, next was late October, late November and this past Wednesday. Total of around 12 hours. Last session was pure murder even there was 2 months from the previous session. I like it.

back finished.jpg

ribs5t.jpg

ilj6hf.jpg

5 days straight about 40 hours give or take, this is as far as we got, about 1.5 - 2 sessions left. done by dan molloy. these 5 days on my back was easier than my 3 days b2b on my arm. kinda regretting not booking 6 or 7 sessions instead to get it done. 

Edited by Dominiccjs

1 hour ago, Dominiccjs said:

ribs5t.jpg

5 days straight about 40 hours give or take, this is as far as we got, about 1.5 - 2 sessions left. done by dan molloy. these 5 days on my back was easier than my 3 days b2b on my arm. kinda regretting not booking 6 or 7 sessions instead to get it done. 

Holy shit, that is really cool. Can't imagine doing that many days in a row.

Further on this girl. Today was pretty rough for me. Shading is harder than the outline. More tomorrow.
20180218_172445.thumb.jpg.e2dd03465335585b19586a0a727bfee0.jpg

It is looking amazing two days in a row is hardcore, how many hours? I am lucky in that I am in same town as my artist so I tend just to do 3 hours every month. Will all feel worth it in a week or so when it is half healed. It is the week with no bra as well that kills me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ribs5t.jpg&key=db81eb5579ca4f93101b8d3b85ef6b87dbf6bf7e7a6f5a6f1f7de6c9812c1f83
ilj6hf.jpg&key=99af2a88a701a24df486f85537458218dc2419f1398c18fa0d26d4122865e0e3

Does not even look red! I would look a swollen mess after that - tough Mr!!

3 hours ago, Stephanie said:

yep dan and i were really surprised by how little swelling there was each day. i was peeling the night after the first session. barely any scabs as well. i did prepped for a month and a half in advance to sit this many days moisturise twice daily, multi vitamins, 4 litres of water etc. i think it’s more of a testament as to how light handed dan really is. 

6 hours ago, Stephanie said:

We are about 13 hours in to this one. Probably another 4 today. I'm not looking forward to the itching!!

On 25/02/2018 at 10:40 AM, Oiocha said:

Tougher than anybody I've ever met if you sat 5 days in a row @Dominiccjs I can't even imagine sitting for 8 hours for one day.

cheers mate, wasn’t as bad as i thought it was going to be. we are going for 6 next year. 2 on the back and 4 on the back of the thighs. 

Just had my second sitting last week in Denver.  Ian tattooed me for a little over five hours.  The heavy black near my love handles and the spot in the middle of my back was torture lol   

Wish i could have sat longer but im happy with the progress.  

2nd.png

Edited by GraceAnnne