gougetheeyes

Full Back Piece Experience Thread

5 hours ago, GraceAnnne said:

Just had my second sitting last week in Denver.  Ian tattooed me for a little over five hours.  The heavy black near my love handles and the spot in the middle of my back was torture lol   

Wish i could have sat longer but im happy with the progress.  

2nd.png

You're a boss!!

5 hours is longer than I've ever sat!!!!

Edited by scottyg

Just had my second sitting last week in Denver.  Ian tattooed me for a little over five hours.  The heavy black near my love handles and the spot in the middle of my back was torture lol   
Wish i could have sat longer but im happy with the progress.  
2nd.thumb.png.088d350acd147407be99c2c400c887cb.png

This is #life it looks amazing honey you must be super proud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 20.4.2018 at 6:39 PM, Stephanie said:

...apologies for ass shot emoji23.png...

Ass shot? Check :91_thumbsup:

Lower back painful? Check :91_thumbsup:

Omg, the flames and scales on the claw directly above the ass crack... :51_scream:

But we're getting there! Probably one more session to finish the back... and then start on my right cheek/leg

10_2018-04-21.JPG

Hi everyone, I've read through this thread and the older back piece thread twice! All of your experiences really helped me get through my first 3 hours of outlines and I just wanted to share my beginning stages. Thank you in advance for reading.

This is 2 weeks old, next session is this Saturday. We have decided 3 hours work best for both of us lol

Tattoo by Guy Jones.Lucky Buddah Tattoo, Sacramento California 

20180809_174047.jpg

Hi everyone, I've read through this thread and the older back piece thread twice! All of your experiences really helped me get through my first 3 hours of outlines and I just wanted to share my beginning stages. Thank you in advance for reading.

This is 2 weeks old, next session is this Saturday. We have decided 3 hours work best for both of us lol

Tattoo by Guy Jones.Lucky Buddah Tattoo, Sacramento California 
20180809_174047.thumb.jpg.f305a0338ffe7e5cee214145225c20a6.jpg

Looks great - I have had a bit of a long deserved break this time but back on it (pardon the pun) in three weeks and think it is time to get worked on regularly till the end - sad thing is I am already thinking about what is next
Look forward to seeing your progress your guys instagram looks like he does pretty colours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Huero
      Post images of things and people that you find rad, gnarly, far-out or inspirational. I'll go first...  [images removed after they became broken..]
    • By PopsBdog
      Heading to Oakland, California to see Freddy Corbin at Temple tattoo to get inked for our 25th wedding anniversary.
      Appointment is noon, Tuesday.
      Daniel Higgs did the original wedding tattoos at Realistic Studio in San Francisco and Freddy was in the shop watching and making comments while he was doing us. Daniel doesn't do tattoos any more. So our first choice is Freddy to keep spiritual continuity.
      The wife and me are getting a "25-XXV added somewhere . I am also getting a "Dragon" mixed into it...
      I'll keep you up to date.
      :cool:
    • By nina
      Hello! So this is my second intro post, but ive taken my original idea and reworked it, Just would like some feedback. Basically, the body drawings are rough sketches, of course the feathers would be done better and the little girl would look more like the one in the pic with the long quote. The quote ive shortened to "happiness is not the absence of struggle". There's a ton of meaning behind every inch of this design and I could explain it, but really im just looking for feedback on the tattoo aesthetically. Im planning on keeping it all black ink, but if you think colour would look nice somewhere, let me know! This will be my first tattoo so all the feedback is appreciated greatly. Keep in mind these are rough sketches and my artist (who I met today!! :D ) will be drawing it out more nicely. Im likely going to have to break it up into pieces and do it over the course of the year because of cost, opposed to squeezing it into a month or two. As far as pricing goes, what do you guys think? I just want to get a few more quotes before I commit to this shop. Thanks a million!
      cant get photos to upload on post.. check out my gallery :)
    • By traditionalguy
      hi all this is my introduction thread. im a huge enthusiast in tattoos and i love american traditional style hence the name. im going to school to major in art education but i all types of art. the reason i titled this thread trad. flash help is because i drew an american traditional design and would like some input on it. i had planned to get it on my left leg but placement is still up in the air and i dont know if i should keep all of the elements. i also want to get a homeward bound ship on the same leg in the future so i need to plan around that. constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance guys