gougetheeyes

Full Back Piece Experience Thread

man, my ass and thighs don't hurt nearly at all, even though everyone else says they're the worst.

my back is what kills!

yeah, that's the sense of loss at not being fully able to witness our back(sides)!

5 hours ago, Stephanie said:

When I find changing room mirrors with the angle so you can see your back - i am in there for ages! emoji23.png

*Fitting Room Attendant knocking on door  - "Ma'am?! Do you need any assistance in there? We're closing in 15 minutes."

5 hours ago, scottyg said:

man, my ass and thighs don't hurt nearly at all, even though everyone else says they're the worst.

Maybe you have a mutant power!! Wolverine butt.

Either that or you're working for Jondix and Chad Koeplinger, trying to get me to extend my back piece.

I know I have not posted in a while, apologies everyone. Well, we are moving along. It usually feels from uncomfortable to terrible to absolutely IAMGOINGTODIEHERE.

I know it will be worth it. It could always have been worse, I know; at least the shading is tebori. Anyway, after finishing all of the background, we are now methodically creeping up towards the lower back from the back of the right thigh with the colour on the tennyo's kimono and it is ... unpleasant.

Oh and (probably thankfully) I am absolutely not continuing to add to this to the munewari soshinbori coverage level I joked about earlier. There is no way in hell that I could deal with the pain around all the tender bits in front judging by what I have felt on my back.

I need to post some progress photos...

2 hours ago, piccalilli said:

Oh and (probably thankfully) I am absolutely not continuing to add to this to the munewari soshinbori coverage level I joked about earlier. There is no way in hell that I could deal with the pain around all the tender bits in front judging by what I have felt on my back.

I'm completely in the same boat. No way in hell can I do a munewari, much as I'd love to!

22 hours ago, piccalilli said:

I know I have not posted in a while, apologies everyone. Well, we are moving along. It usually feels from uncomfortable to terrible to absolutely IAMGOINGTODIEHERE.

I know it will be worth it. It could always have been worse, I know; at least the shading is tebori. Anyway, after finishing all of the background, we are now methodically creeping up towards the lower back from the back of the right thigh with the colour on the tennyo's kimono and it is ... unpleasant.

Here's a rubbish photo I took session before last one when had begun adding the patterns on her kimono...

Have been adding the red on her kimono on the back of my right thigh since.

71150789_396621071228490_2745507925943216575_n.jpg

This Instagram post of Horifuji's I linked below shows the whole thing (but older photo than the one I posted above)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1efdE9h-0s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by piccalilli