You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• Hey everyone, just wanted to give a quick update. I decided to go through with the tattoo on this coming Monday; but from what I've seen on instagram today, it looks like a family member has passed away and they will be taking some time off, so it may mean I'll be rescheduled again.  Would it be ok if I asked for my deposit back, I feel like it may be too heartless to ask, seeing as how it obviously was out of their control and they lost a family member. But I've used my last vacation day to reschedule with them and most likely won't be free until March next year. I think I should wait until they email me before I decide, but I would want to try to make an appointment with another artist I like asap to not waste my day off. Thoughts?
    • $70k could do a lot of real good, out there . . .
    • Hi all,   Long time posting here (I must post up my latest pieces here).   Myself and the better half our currently touring South East Asia for a few months and starting to get the itch for another tattoo...   Where we have left to visit is: Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines.   Does anyone have any particular shops or artists they could recommend?   We hope to make it to Melbourne at the end of the trip to visit friends (finances permitting!) so will definitely be getting work there if I don't get anything I'm Asia.   Thanks again, Paddy   Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk    
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics