Blow out, stain, or what.

Redsman92

First tattoo that I can actually look at but am wondering if these are blowouts that I can’t do anything about or is there somthing I am doing wrong with the recovery. I wash it wish anti bacterial soap and use aquaphore on it three times a day. I just don’t want to be doing anything that could cause a blowout in the post care phase. Like I said second tattoo so I’m unaware of. I’m specifically talking about the points and a few other spots. 

1A86EDBE-448F-475D-979C-F426A0BC84D7.jpeg

2 hours ago, Redsman92 said:

First tattoo that I can actually look at but am wondering if these are blowouts that I can’t do anything about or is there somthing I am doing wrong with the recovery. I wash it wish anti bacterial soap and use aquaphore on it three times a day. I just don’t want to be doing anything that could cause a blowout in the post care phase. Like I said second tattoo so I’m unaware of. I’m specifically talking about the points and a few other spots. 

1A86EDBE-448F-475D-979C-F426A0BC84D7.jpeg

it looks great ! nice tattoo,

looks like maybe a tiny bit of blowout,

DON'T LOOK AT IT WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS !

otherwise it looks good and besides,there is nothing you can do about blowout anyway,

so,relax,chill,take a breath,and start planning your next excellent tattoo.

Edited by Dan