Helloo from Oz

ChoWai

Hey All! 

Happy to have found an online forum like LST where people really, really talk about tattoos! 

Its so interesting to read about all these considerations about tattoos - lifestyle impact, sleeves and squid pants to hearing about great tattoo artists! 

I am kind of late to getting tattooed? I got my first this year at 29, on my upper back/shoulder and one on my thigh 4 weeks ago. They're all of animals.

And I am booking again for a half sleeve in Feb 2019 - Im going to be so impatient! 

I guess I will hang around here and indulge in other ppl's tattoos and tattoo chats till then! 

Have a good one! 

5 hours ago, ChoWai said:

Hey All! 

Happy to have found an online forum like LST where people really, really talk about tattoos! 

Its so interesting to read about all these considerations about tattoos - lifestyle impact, sleeves and squid pants to hearing about great tattoo artists! 

I am kind of late to getting tattooed? I got my first this year at 29, on my upper back/shoulder and one on my thigh 4 weeks ago. They're all of animals.

And I am booking again for a half sleeve in Feb 2019 - Im going to be so impatient! 

I guess I will hang around here and indulge in other ppl's tattoos and tattoo chats till then! 

Have a good one! 

welcome,

29 !?!?!??!?   LOL , I am 59 and still getting and planning tattoos.

• 3 months later...

Hey All! 

Sorry for my delayed response and for coming across that way --- nahhh the later one gets tattooed the better.

I just meant people I see or know of being tattooed started in their late teens or early twenties, but I am happy I started now and not when I was younger 🙂

Happy holidays everyone!

Edited by ChoWai