Saying quick hello and advise on aftercare

defram

Hello everyone,  I've just got my first tattoo two days ago, after years of considering and thinking. I absolutely love it! 

I have a question though. I have vouchers for indoor skydiving soon and I was wondering if I should go. The tattoo is not a big piece, it's a black single line shape on my forearm. There was no blood and the ink was only coming off a little bit on the first day, the skin is just only a little bit sensitive now but otherwise looks and feels good. I am afraid that the pressure of the wind might affect it though. I thought about putting a bandage or foil over it under my clothes to protect it, but I am still unsure how long should I wait till I try that. What would you advise?

Edited by defram
adding question

1 hour ago, defram said:

Hello everyone,  I've just got my first tattoo two days ago, after years of considering and thinking. I absolutely love it! 

I have a question though. I have vouchers for indoor skydiving soon and I was wondering if I should go. The tattoo is not a big piece, it's a black single line shape on my forearm. There was no blood and the ink was only coming off a little bit on the first day, the skin is just only a little bit sensitive now but otherwise looks and feels good. I am afraid that the pressure of the wind might affect it though. I thought about putting a bandage or foil over it under my clothes to protect it, but I am still unsure how long should I wait till I try that. What would you advise?

why don't you just go in a couple weeks, and that way it's not an issue to even be concerned about,

a tattoo is forever, indoor sky diving can be done anytime.