Blowout? Or still healing?

Rybia

Hey everyone.. So about 2 weeks ago I got 2 tattoos (and also my first ever), I got a feather on my inner forearm which the lines turned out just fine. And I got this one on the inner elbow.. The pictures are in order of: Right after, a week after, and now 2 weeks. 
Is this blowout..? Could it still be healing? It seems like it's literally getting worse, the e and the s from "cures" are so close from fusing now and there's this general gray all around it. the picture in the middle looked alright, how come that 1 week after looks better than 2 week after? any thoughts? 

I'm pretty bumped about this, it's a small writing and I'm not sure how it's going to turn out now, I talked to the artist and he ignored it, said it looked like it's healed just fine..

Btw, it's slightly raised and hasn't scabbed. 

Thank you guys!

Untitled.jpg

Hi and welcome @Rybia  , looks normal but it's way too early to know anything,it needs to heal for a couple months,

if it is blowout there is nothing to be done about it,

and our skin varies a lot on our bodies,that soft skin on that part of your arm is prone to blowout anyway.

the slightly raised look is normal swelling and that will go away.

don't be too bumped(lol) about it,relax,enjoy your new tattoos and start planning your next bad ass tattoo.

lol, bummed hahaha thanks Dan, I'll give it some time, just want to be able to read it that's all.. I read that worst case scenario sometimes they can put some white around what's blown out. What do you think about that? I do like the tattoo still with the way it looks now, just don't want it to get any worse. And would definitely love it if it healed even more and got a little better. 

Thanks for the input

32 minutes ago, Rybia said:

lol, bummed hahaha thanks Dan, I'll give it some time, just want to be able to read it that's all.. I read that worst case scenario sometimes they can put some white around what's blown out. What do you think about that? I do like the tattoo still with the way it looks now, just don't want it to get any worse. And would definitely love it if it healed even more and got a little better. 

Thanks for the input

hi,I don't like the idea of white around it,just let it settle in and be a tattoo,

yes ,some fading and melding  together will happen over the years,it's a tattoo !

small lettering tattoos like that will meld together a little bit,just enjoy it and move forward,there is nothing you can really do about it now,

it looks fine IMO.

19 hours ago, Rybia said:

I read that worst case scenario sometimes they can put some white around what's blown out. What do you think about that?

No, No, No. You'll turn it into a hot mess. 

Blowouts can happen in any circumstances, but on small, thin lines on thin skin, the chances of having one is exponentially increased.

Edited by Hogrider