Tattooonetoday

Can an artist give out my name?

I recently had an artist post my name publicly to a website that she got off my medical consent form that I filled out. There is a reason why my name is exempt from public record. What should I do about this?

9 minutes ago, Tattooonetoday said:

I recently had an artist post my name publicly to a website that she got off my medical consent form that I filled out. There is a reason why my name is exempt from public record. What should I do about this?

ask her to delete it ?

The lost art of communication. Unless your artist is on this forum and you think they will recognize you and remove your name, you'll need to make a phone call. 

I'm curious why your first thought is to post a question on a forum rather than pick up the phone. Has your artist given you some reason to think they will be unreasonable about your request to not use your name?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Thanks for the advice and warm welcome! I think I will try out a new artist for my next one. One more thing, this next tattoo will fill up the last large space on my lower arm. I have a bunch of small filler tattoos I want although I am not very particular about the placement or even the design, would it be normal to let an artist know I have some random spaces, and give them 8-10 things I want but let them choose 2-3 to tattoo or do you think it would be preferred to just provide the specifics when scheduling. I am not typically very picky and since they'd be choosing from a list I would be pretty comfortable letting someone more artistic than me choose what makes sense in the available space.
    • Welcome! Those are sweet tattoos. I say do both. You can have it all. 🙂
    • My artist has done my sleeves and my legs, but I occasionally go and get a tattoo from someone else. I love his style, and I want him to finish what he started on my sleeves, but I like fill-ins from others. Just depends on what you want.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics