Raised spots on tat, could not post in advice forum!

StephanieF1118

For some reason my phone was not allowing me to click on any other forum besides this one! If anyone knows how I can move it, let me know.

Anyways, I had tattoo work done about 2 months ago, and there are some spots in the orange flowers that have bumps in them, in same color as the flowers/ink. They don't hurt or itch much, and occasionally I think I see some scabbing but not quite sure. I'm hoping this is normal and we'll just go away, luckily it doesn't look bad, I guess I'm just worrying as usual. Thoughts? My pics won't load, ugh. I have another appointment in December to finish up the rest of the tattoo, and the rest of it is flat. Thank you

I had bumps on some of the red on my feet that remained tender for 3 months - rest of the tattoo healed perfectly in a couple weeks but the red refused to heal.

Ended up using steroid cream on it and cleared up after a couple weeks. Has been perfect since.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk