Tattoo idea for under current tattoo on arm

Kumoku

Which tattoo idea?  

1. 1. Which tattoo idea sounds better?

• Horse
    • Clock

I'm actively debating about my Hodgkin's lymphoma tattoo idea.

My first idea: a purple horse, head shot mostly with a little bit of the neck. The mane would be a lime green color, incorporating the green for the lymphoma awareness and the purple for the Hodgkin's lymphoma awareness

Second idea: I'm thinking of steampunk DESIGN (no colors, just strictly design) clock with lime green clock hands and purple numbers on the clock, possibly purple outline for the clock.

Regardless of which tattoo design I got, I would have it be under my memorial butterfly lung cancer tattoo. I plan for my sleeve of that arm to be covered in different awareness ribbon type tattoos since I have so many things I want to raise awareness for. It'd be a medium size tattoo. My skin tone is a light-medium olive tone, so these colors would naturally be complimentary of my current skin tone. 

I have a butterfly wing tattoo with the blue cancer ribbon for lung cancer awareness acting as the butterfly body on my arm  

http://i68.tinypic.com/2mm8jsn.png

The tattoo would go under THIS tattoo 

Edited by Kumoku

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2018 at 9:51 PM, Michaelshane said:

People who get one or two tattoos can give you a story about what they mean.People with lots of tattoos just like cool tattoos.

I see it differently. I have full sleeves, hands, chest and back each piece has extensive meaning. Spiritual, Sobriety, Health, Loss of family and music ties them as one.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 10:59 PM, Crazy World of A Brown said:

I see it differently. I have full sleeves, hands, chest and back each piece has extensive meaning. Spiritual, Sobriety, Health, Loss of family and music ties them as one.  

I have/want both. I want a phoenix rising from its ashes to symbolize.. well.. you can rise from the ashes and burn bright.

But I also want a tropical sleeve cause I want it. 

• 3 months later...
all my pieces are meaningful: my backpiece is the Buddhist protector of the heavenly musicians--I'm a musician.
on my calf I've got a minogame in autumn with water--a minogame symbolizes long life and happiness, and for me represents my mother.

Any pics of your back piece?
I’m a musician as well and I’m curious to see this image.