Need some ideas for a filler

flipcrab85

I'm working on keeping a traditional style on my leg, right now. Currently have a lady face on inner calf, tiger and dagger on outer and eagle on the calf. I'm wanting to fill-in my shin and the areas below the lady face and tiger. Not a fan of snakes, bit open to pretty much anything. Wanting to do the shin next. I know it'll be tricky because of the bone shape causing things to appear warped if there are straight lines.  figured I'd stop in here and bounce around some ideas before going to my artist. Here are some photos of the open areas 

20181125_153611.jpg

20181125_153548.jpg

20181125_153530.jpg

Not sure how you feel about roses, but you could do a nice long (curvey) stemmed rose with the bloom just under the knee. The leaves would fill a lot of the gap on the way up, and most artists will just draw those on the skin and really fill it out. It would still be thin near the bottom though, so you could add a moth or something on either side of the ankle.. Or an all seeing eye down there like I did. 

6 minutes ago, flipcrab85 said:

Oh I'm not worried about size. Lol. With this style I want to make sure it is cohesive, since each piece doesn't overlap into the other.

Just my 2 cents, but you are way too early to think about filler. It looks like you only have two pieces on your leg. I'd check out the thread on legs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...