Sign in to follow this  
Dopiey

How do you figure out what you want for your next piece?

So how do you  figure out what you wanna do for your next piece? Cause i'm lost on what to add i have a tiger and rose on my inside forearm and a lion with cub on the outside , but i'm lost on what to add to the upper arm.

Capture2.PNG.b3ac714f0234895de3f3909b0803de20.PNGCapture.PNG.7ec249f21405be19601e51d9c60f2090.PNG

I am weird so I have a list on OneNote of tattoos I want, if I have a particular artist I want for that tattoo and placement. A lot of times one or more of the three are blank so in that case I don't get that next but once I have all 3 I usually just end up obsessed with the idea until I get it. If I am not obsessed I don't get it. 

I have a Pinterest board with photos of different body parts with tattoos that (vaguely) look like ones I want, so when you open the board you can see the whole picture in one glance.

Which one to do next depends on the finances and avaibility of artists and plane tickets

I keep a list of ideas and write stuff down that pops into my head. Once in a while I go over the list and see if anything really strikes me, or if the bloom is off the rose for an idea I cross it off.