Sometimes, a tattoo wouldn't be funny or strange all by itself, but sometimes they don't match the projected or visible appearance of the person who's wearing the tattoo. I'd love to see some more examples. Here's mine, courtesy of Kreayshawn:

"

she's such a shitty little hoodrat though. I fell down the rabbit hole of her youtube channel, check out this classy video of her picking up her sister from jail, bonus points if you can decipher anything said in the video after 1:29

cali kids are fucking lame, talk about super trendy, feather locks, big fake glasses, wannabe hood kids, WOW.

Cali kids....I'm offended! haha, I think kids almost everywhere though just my perspective and observations trend chase which is part of being a teenager for some.

But on a more serious note though I don't think "serious" fits this thread but anywho....did any of the other fellow Oakland residents who are also familiar with helLA take note that homegirl says Oakland at the beginning but the video appears to be filmed in helLA. The brown street signs, the houses, fendi store, "Fairfax" street sign, .......

Cali kids....I'm offended! haha, I think kids almost everywhere though just my perspective and observations trend chase which is part of being a teenager for some.

But on a more serious note though I don't think "serious" fits this thread but anywho....did any of the other fellow Oakland residents who are also familiar with helLA take note that homegirl says Oakland at the beginning but the video appears to be filmed in helLA. The brown street signs, the houses, fendi store, "Fairfax" street sign, .......

i did, and thought it was odd, but then thought maybe it was filmed there because of the designer stores? i even thought i had parked in the same areas as one of the neighborhood shots the last time i went down there and was going to my favorite thrift store on La Brea.

I don't mean all cali kids are lame, I mean the hipster/trendy ones are, they are overkill on trying to be "different". I have friends who skate out in cali, and shred like no others. I don't like the term hipster to begin with, but the ones that are try-hards and do everything to seem cool are the biggest fakes. Here in Dallas, once in a while when I go out, I see suburban kids wearing fedoras, big glasses that aren't even prescription! /rant

Goddamn, this just makes me want my EAST COAST script side-of-the-hand tattoos already. (Which I guess is pretty west coast.. maybe I'll get big stupid print instead.)

HAHAHAH DUDE!! this video coupled with the oncoming hell of my 48 hour voyage to Californa at 5AM tonight gave me the EXACT SAME THOUGHT!!

HAHAHAH DUDE!! this video coupled with the oncoming hell of my 48 hour voyage to Californa at 5AM tonight gave me the EXACT SAME THOUGHT!!

ANDY PEREZ FTW. I think I have to space out all hand/finger tattoos -- you thought you were on Britt's shit list before, just wait'll I come home with the sides done.

yeah, she's from Oakland but in the song she's basically making fun of girls who wear gucci fendi prada. ("basic bitches wear that shit so i dont even bother"). i guess that's why shes mugging around that street in LA where those stores are because a lot of girls there wear those brands. its funny how while she thinks shes making fun of the girls there, she doesn't realize that shes also setting herself up to be made fun of in so many other ways. ah hipster elitism and the teenage goons of today.

• 2 weeks later...

from GQ's Icebreaker interview with Kreayshaw:

"What does your mom think about your music?

She loves it. She's been updating me with text messages about how many views the "Gucci Gucci" video has because my phone's hella internet incapable. She's like, "Oh my god, this girl's talking shit on YouTube and I smashed on her and made her feel hella stupid and called her a bitch!"