Blogging

I'm interested in creating a wordpress, or tumblr and going around taking high res photos of good tattoos and artwork, while also interviewing artists/shops. Does anyone have any sites they visit that already do this kind of work?

"This is my blog. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My blog is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My blog, without me, is useless. Without my blog, I am useless. I must fire my blog true. I must blog straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me."

There may be something out there like that, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't start your own.

There are a million tattoo blogs out there that get updated 10000 times a day, but I love mine and think it fills in a little niche- you should do the same.

"This is my blog. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My blog is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My blog, without me, is useless. Without my blog, I am useless. I must fire my blog true. I must blog straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me."

(HA!! Actually just only saw this recently, I'm a movie slacker.) Shawn, just started checking your blog -- good stuff. High-five on the hand of glory. Any news on the Marcus Kuhn project? That trailer alone has got me all kinds of pumped.

There may be something out there like that, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't start your own.

There are a million tattoo blogs out there that get updated 10000 times a day, but I love mine and think it fills in a little niche- you should do the same.

Thanks for showing me, that is great

Any news on the Marcus Kuhn project? That trailer alone has got me all kinds of pumped.

A 10 minute trailer is coming out with the next issue of TAM, the full 37 minute episode is available on June 5th.

It will be available via download for $4, a limited edition DVD will be available for $25 and a super limited DVD with Thomas Hooper print will be available for $250... if I remember correct...