Hello/Question regarding wrinkles

Jb223

Hello all,

I got my first tattoo back in July. Everything was great and I followed aftercare instructions to a tee. Although I haven’t been moisturizing everyday for some time. However, I noticed I have white lines throughout my tattoo. I do have extremely dry skin, could this be the cause?I do know that my tattoo does need touched up very soon, honestly it should have already been done. If anyone could give me some advice that would be great (can’t post in the advice forum just yet)

With that being said, I look forward to conversing with you all regarding future tattoo ideas and learn a little more about tattoos in general.

1dac80b8348ad83399d93e36fd3fbd78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Jb223 said:

Hello all,

I got my first tattoo back in July. Everything was great and I followed aftercare instructions to a tee. Although I haven’t been moisturizing everyday for some time. However, I noticed I have white lines throughout my tattoo. I do have extremely dry skin, could this be the cause?I do know that my tattoo does need touched up very soon, honestly it should have already been done. If anyone could give me some advice that would be great (can’t post in the advice forum just yet)

With that being said, I look forward to conversing with you all regarding future tattoo ideas and learn a little more about tattoos in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for a large solid black piece like that on dry skin, it looks normal to me,

take your own advice and moisturize daily,

I like Aveeno, it lasts all day.