Overthinking

kmags

Hey anyone who reads this, 

I have one tattoo so far in dark brown ink. It's on my side under my armpit (only way I know how to describe placement lol) and I don't think it has faded hardly at all in the last two years, still looks new. I really love the color on my skin. I have been looking at getting a piece on my upper thigh. I would love to get it in brown ink as well but I am here trying to get more information because I have seen some controversy in terms of how it will look, fade, and heal. I had 0 issues with my first one but being that I want all of my future pieces to be brown to match my first I want to make sure they will remain in the same good condition and color my first one has. Looking forward to learning more !

11 minutes ago, kmags said:

cannot figure out why I am not able to post on any other forums except this one, so if anyone has advice on brown ink please let me know here

I think you have to post a few times before you can get into other forums.

cheers!

21 minutes ago, kmags said:

Nice! only question is, post where? 

You can reply to any thread on any board. You can start new threads here. When you build up a history, then you can start new threads.

Just use search. There are no new questions under the sun here.

2 minutes ago, oboogie said:

You can reply to any thread on any board. You can start new threads here. When you build up a history, then you can start new threads.

Just use search. There are no new questions under the sun here.

I have been using search but surprisingly the only things that come up are tattoos fading to brown or whether to use brown or black shading for the most part. I can't seem to find anything that talks about solid brown pieces or using brown as a main color in a piece. Still searching though! 

I have a question about a tattoo i just recently got 2 months ago. Its on my finger and its just a letter however one line of the letter seems to be raised like scarring and when you intentionally scratch it or hit it hard enough there is a sharp pain that occurs last for a few seconds then fades. I have other tattoos but never had this problem before. Any ideas what this could be?