Sign in to follow this  
Emmar15

Scarring?

Recommended Posts

This tattoo has totally put me off getting more. 

I had a touch up done 10 days ago on the circled part but it's gone back to looking exactly the same as before it was touched up. 

I dunno if the picture is very clear but theres like a white patch in the shading. Is it scarring?

20190202_100743.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Emmar15 said:

This tattoo has totally put me off getting more. 

I had a touch up done 10 days ago on the circled part but it's gone back to looking exactly the same as before it was touched up. 

I dunno if the picture is very clear but theres like a white patch in the shading. Is it scarring?

20190202_100743.jpg

LOL stop looking at it with a magnifying glass.

it looks fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dan said:

LOL stop looking at it with a magnifying glass.

it looks fine.

I didn't look with a magnifying glass 😂

I can feel the indentation in the tattoo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oboogie said:

Let it heal and set for a while. And quit staring at it. Please. For your own sanity.

I don't stare at it. I can feel where the potential scar is. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @emmar15, you are going to have to give it time to heal. It may take 6-8 weeks to fully settle in. No one here is trying to be mean...just realistic. I have had tattoos that took a couple of months to settle in and now they are beautiful, imperfections and all. This is part of the deal with tattoos. Breathe. It's all gonna be okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Emmar15 said:

Sorry if i seem OTT guys but i suffer with aniexty and this is causing me stress. 

Please don’t get any more tattoos. They will never be perfect, and you will drive yourself nuts. You are anticipating a scar that doesn’t exist. That’s not good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, oboogie said:

Please don’t get any more tattoos. They will never be perfect, and you will drive yourself nuts. You are anticipating a scar that doesn’t exist. That’s not good.

+1

Tattoos aren’t for everyone. If you can’t wait a month or two to see how it will come out, you may not have the tempment to get tattoos.

And I sure as hell wouldn’t go back to someone who would do a touch up 10 days after doing the tattoo.

Edited by Hogrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

+1

Tattoos aren’t for everyone. If you can’t wait a month or two to see how it will come out, you may not have the tempment to get tattoos.

And I sure as hell wouldn’t go back to someone who would do a touch up 10 days after doing the tattoo.

10 days since the touch up. Not the original. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recent Posts

    • Unless your mouse pad is made of sandpaper you’ll be just fine once it heals. Tattoos are applied below the top layer of skin and won’t just rub off. Friction has nothing to do with tattoo aging. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • wait,what the hell ? LOL other than road rash form a motorcycle accident, I have to disagree 100% with this "friction can affect a tattoo overtime", the sun and age are the only things that affect a tattoo after it's healed, "friction" on a tattoo will NEVER affect a tattoo IMO, palm and bottom of feet tattoos fallout because of the type of skin it is,NOT from friction,
    • You don't need to worry once it's mostly healed. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

  • Instagram #LastSparrow

  • Recent Topics