Scarring?

Emmar15

This tattoo has totally put me off getting more. 

I had a touch up done 10 days ago on the circled part but it's gone back to looking exactly the same as before it was touched up. 

I dunno if the picture is very clear but theres like a white patch in the shading. Is it scarring?

20190202_100743.jpg

6 hours ago, Emmar15 said:

This tattoo has totally put me off getting more. 

I had a touch up done 10 days ago on the circled part but it's gone back to looking exactly the same as before it was touched up. 

I dunno if the picture is very clear but theres like a white patch in the shading. Is it scarring?

20190202_100743.jpg

LOL stop looking at it with a magnifying glass.

it looks fine.

Hey @emmar15, you are going to have to give it time to heal. It may take 6-8 weeks to fully settle in. No one here is trying to be mean...just realistic. I have had tattoos that took a couple of months to settle in and now they are beautiful, imperfections and all. This is part of the deal with tattoos. Breathe. It's all gonna be okay.

5 hours ago, Emmar15 said:

Sorry if i seem OTT guys but i suffer with aniexty and this is causing me stress. 

Please don’t get any more tattoos. They will never be perfect, and you will drive yourself nuts. You are anticipating a scar that doesn’t exist. That’s not good.

12 hours ago, oboogie said:

Please don’t get any more tattoos. They will never be perfect, and you will drive yourself nuts. You are anticipating a scar that doesn’t exist. That’s not good.

+1

Tattoos aren’t for everyone. If you can’t wait a month or two to see how it will come out, you may not have the tempment to get tattoos.

And I sure as hell wouldn’t go back to someone who would do a touch up 10 days after doing the tattoo.

Edited by Hogrider

19 minutes ago, Hogrider said:

+1

Tattoos aren’t for everyone. If you can’t wait a month or two to see how it will come out, you may not have the tempment to get tattoos.

And I sure as hell wouldn’t go back to someone who would do a touch up 10 days after doing the tattoo.

10 days since the touch up. Not the original.