Sign in to follow this  
Emmar15

Cover up advice

Recommended Posts

Its not just the dodgy letter. There's alot of issues with the tattoo. But no worries. I went to the artist who totally agrees with me. So i will not be posting on this site again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Emmar15 said:

Its not just the dodgy letter. There's alot of issues with the tattoo. But no worries. I went to the artist who totally agrees with me. So i will not be posting on this site again. 

I just want you to know that someone cares,,

,

,

 

,

,

,

,not me,

,

,

 

,

 

,

,but someone out there cares.

,

,

,

,

,J/K  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Emmar15 said:

Its not just the dodgy letter. There's alot of issues with the tattoo. But no worries. I went to the artist who totally agrees with me. So i will not be posting on this site again. 

Bless your heart. I bet you'll be back when it looks even worse because no reputable tattoo artist would agree with you. You're not a very good listener, are you?

Also? BYEEEEEEEEEE.

Edited by oboogie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, tattoos are an adult thing.  Be an adult, decide what YOU think and what YOU think should be done about it and stop looking for someone to agree with you.

You might not post to this site again, but you know you'll lurk and think pissy things about all of us, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, oboogie said:

Bless your heart. I bet you'll be back when it looks even worse because no reputable tattoo artist would agree with you. You're not a very good listener, are you?

Also? BYEEEEEEEEEE.

Im sorry but are you a tattoo artist? Have you seen the tattoo in the flesh? No. So please. Ssh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Emmar15 said:

Im sorry but are you a tattoo artist? Have you seen the tattoo in the flesh? No. So please. Ssh. 

Nah. I'll say it again: Bless your heart. Weren't you leaving?

I can't stop laughing. SHE IS BACK ALREADY! 😂

Edited by oboogie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this