New to this site

jdsnsnnsns

I’m pretty new to this site so sorry if i don’t really understand how to work it, but i’m getting my second tattoo tomorrow and i’m excited but also nervous because it’s a different body part i’ve never gotten tattooed before AND it’s a different design and style of tattoo than my first so i’m not sure what to expect besides the feeling of getting repeatedly stabbed by a needle lol. I’m mostly just nervous about the pain where it’s going to be located, i’m not expecting it to be painless because let’s be real pretty much all tattoos have some pain.

Welcome.

I think a lot of things can have an affect on felt pain... placement, your state of mind, general health, etc.  Do what they recommend, rest, good meal before, hydrated, take a snack along and you'll be fine.  Just stay calm and don't make it worse than it is.  Maybe let everyone know where you're getting it for more specific advice.

19 hours ago, Hogrider said:

Depends a lot on where, some on you. I had my calf worked on last Thursday. It was miserable. My other calf was easy, I thought Thursday would be a walk in the park.

Ha! The exact opposite happened to me. The first calf was miserable; the other was manageable. Shows to go ya.