What's happenin everyone.

pentacletattoo

I'm looking to network with tenured artists and pick their brains about the industry, techniques, tips, etc. I've worked through an apprenticeship, but the artist I was under was not nearly as knowledgeable as I thought at the time.

I've done dozens of pieces over the years and my work has increased tenfold since I've started. I've done tattoos in studios as well as at a renovated home studio. However, I'm looking at turning to tattooing as a full time profession. I've had so many types of jobs and I always go back to tattooing. So before I decide to dive in head first, i'd like to gather more information and shoot the shit with artists in general.

My portfolio primarily consists of neo traditional designs, but I also have done multiple custom pieces that very by subject.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to your responses.

Later

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 5:06 PM, oboogie said:

We are collectors here, not artists. You are barking up the wrong tree.

This wasn't always the case with LST.

@pentacletattoo... a search thru historical threads will find you plenty of information and shit being shot by some well known tattooers. However, according the Guidelines, you won't be finding any trade secrets or "how to's". But there's TONS of information within them there hills. I suggest watching all the LST Interviews so you can pretend like you were sitting right there when some great artists were shit shooting and sharing their stories.

But first... read the Guidelines

16 hours ago, Hands On said:

This wasn't always the case with LST.

@pentacletattoo... a search thru historical threads will find you plenty of information and shit being shot by some well known tattooers. However, according the Guidelines, you won't be finding any trade secrets or "how to's". But there's TONS of information within them there hills. I suggest watching all the LST Interviews so you can pretend like you were sitting right there when some great artists were shit shooting and sharing their stories.

But first... read the Guidelines

I understand that. But it seems to be the case now.