For darker days....

CaptCanada

Okay, now this thread is inspired by dcostello. He says that if someone will make a place for him to post his drunken pictures (and I guess rantings) he will post... So here you go. To start it off, I wasn't drunk, but it was a slow day at work so I sketched up this picture with the intent of making a nice old lady.. started writing the scripted and wrote a K (kill) instead of a H (help) so I said fuck it lets go with that...

How about this place is for all of us non-artists to share some of our time when we are bored/drunk and doodling.

[edit] also I know the h in how is capitalized when it shouldn't be. mistake when outlining.

Im drunk on scotch listening to Hoods for some reason. Mike Hood is a strange man. I often think that he has satellites orbiting the planet which pick up on phrases like: "Fuck Sacramento", "That last Hoods album was terrible", and "Is Hoods still a band... oh jesus". Once the satellites pick up on those things, mike hood is sent a message via pager with the EXACT location of the person who was shit talking hoods, sacramento or WCWW.

If Mike is for some reason reading this, I love hoods and Pit Beast was a good album.

<3 Dan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, still a little drunk from last night. So this can go here.

I was smart enough to drink multiple Four Loko's last night (Always a good idea.) Around 0100 I decided that I needed to leave the comfort of my friends house in West Berkeley and go home. Why I decided to ride my bike (which had gotten a flat on the way over to his house) 5 miles through West Oakland I dont know. All I know is that the Loko gives me super strength and makes me ballsy enough to ride around places I should not be.

Guns in America are SCARY.

Here's a drunken picture from me. I've realised that if I'm drunk, whatever I'm reading or listening to really influences what I draw. It doesn't make my pictures any better though, I'm rubbish! I think this was supposed to be a Baphomet figure with boobs, but it just looks like a normal Baphomet.

• 2 weeks later...

I threw up in a fire pit at my moms's cabin this weekend. It was their one year anniversary with the place and there were many neighbors in attendance. After fly fishing all day/drinking tons of whiskey I came back and had more.

I was also apparently found in the bathroom with a spilt can of copenhagen long cut all over the toilet and not one but two open beers by me.

2cpet1c.jpg

My mother and I. Shes kinda proud.

• 1 month later...