Hi need advice for poorly done tattoos

Chaseisme123

So i made the mistake of rushing getting a tattoo and not choosing a good artist.. whole experience was bad. And i gave him 900$ for this crap. Just wondering if i can get the hand fully covered and would like too make it less demonic lol jw what i should do... the idea was a celtic/viking vibe Im gonna be going too a more reputable place and artist. Any tattoo suggestions would be great. I would like a full sleeve eventually. I also tried posting this in the tattoo advice forum but was not letting me. Thank you. 

20190410_034613.jpg

20190410_034625.jpg

20190410_034647.jpg

It Looks pretty light so there would be a possibility of having it covered with darker colours and there is a lot of space in it so there would be plenty of room to work and blend it. I would say when choosing your next tattooist the best thing would be to ask to see there before and after pictures of cover ups they have done and see if they have any aged pictures of them after healing

10 hours ago, Chaseisme123 said:

And ok thanks very much guys...what about the linework at all ? Lol and how much would a full sleeve be or half a sleeve cost once this is fixed. Just wonding. 🙂

We can't answer about prices. You have to speak to each individual tattoo artist.

Medicine Hat...you will be closer to Calgary and they have a large number of skilled tattooers. But the tattooer will determine whether they would want you to hit a few laser sessions and do something completely fresh OR if they would be ok with re-working everything (really, depends on the tattooer).

Look up OllieXXX, he works in Calgary/Canmore. His shit is so heavy he'd run over everything and you won't be able to see any sign of the past. 

There's also https://www.heavyhorsetattoo.com/ in Olds, Alberta, might be more your style.

Shawn Hedley or Rich Harding at Champion Tattoo probably clean you up no problemo, great guys and easy to work with...they are in Edmonton but moving East to Sherwood Park at the end-April.

You're gonna need to go talk to tattooers face-to-face to really see what your options are...Alberta road trippin' buddy !

On April 10, 2019 at 11:38 PM, Chaseisme123 said:

And ok thanks very much guys...what about the linework at all ? Lol and how much would a full sleeve be or half a sleeve cost once this is fixed. Just wonding. 🙂

A full sleeve would be twice as much as a half sleeve.  ;-)

Don't cheap out, don't rush or you'll wind up even more unhappy. I always get anxious when people start asking "how much." It's usually followed by  "how do I fix this."