Different Tattoo Styles

humuhumunukunukuapua'a

Sup guys. What is your opinion on having different tattoo styles on separate body parts. 

I currently have a Polynesian (Hawaiian, Samoan, Tongan) tattoo and I've been wanting to get Asian style tattoos too. I have a Poly half sleeve and chest piece on my left arm and chest and I have a Poly leg sleeve on my right leg. I was wondering if I get an Asian dragon on my right arm as a half sleeve and and a Koi fish on my left calf, both in black and gray, would that go well with my Poly pieces. I wanted my theme to be Poly and Asian black and gray, but I wasn't sure if the two different styles would complement each other or if it would look off. 

What do you guys think about having these two different styles on different body parts. Aesthetically would it look good? or would the two styles interfere with each other.

Edited by humuhumunukunukuapua'a

16 hours ago, humuhumunukunukuapua'a said:

Sup guys. What is your opinion on having different tattoo styles on separate body parts. 

I currently have a Polynesian (Hawaiian, Samoan, Tongan) tattoo and I've been wanting to get Asian style tattoos too. I have a Poly half sleeve and chest piece on my left arm and chest and I have a Poly leg sleeve on my right leg. I was wondering if I get an Asian dragon on my right arm as a half sleeve and and a Koi fish on my left calf, both in black and gray, would that go well with my Poly pieces. I wanted my theme to be Poly and Asian black and gray, but I wasn't sure if the two different styles would complement each other or if it would look off. 

What do you guys think about having these two different styles on different body parts. Aesthetically would it look good? or would the two styles interfere with each other.

I have different styles on the same body parts.I have different styles right next to each other all over my body.

IMO it works just fine,

it's your body,do what ever the hell you want to do !

who cares what anyone else thinks anyway !