Small blowouts

Tezza

Hi Guys,

Newbie to the forum here.

I've just started a 3/4 sleeve by a very reputable artist and after 2 weeks healing I've noticed some small blowouts (bluring) especially at my elbow crease. Is this pretty normal for a experienced and solid artists?

I have a lower half leg sleeve and it has some blowout around the shin where the bone is. So I'm  not shocked but I guess i expected none ( i understand it may happen at  elbow as it moves and stretches so much)  from this quailty artist.

Love your thoughts.

Cheers

Tezza

30 minutes ago, Tezza said:

Here you go. 

I have to stress that i love my tatt and these small imperfections dont really bother me. I just thought top artists would know how to avoid them. It seems that they are sometimes unavoidable.

LOL so stop looking at your tattoo with a magnifying glass .

if that is blowout,don't worry about it now,

and like was said,it happens to the best of artists on soft thin skin.

59 minutes ago, Tezza said:

I was asked to show pics. Chill out. 

Ive just got excellent eye sight!

I am F***ing chill, you're posting  pics taken at 1 inch away. LOL and so I will say it again, you're looking at it to closely, it's a god dam tattoo. you're going to find issues with ANY tattoo looking that closely.

Edited by Dan

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I am F***ing chill, you're posting  pics taken at 1 inch away. LOL and so I will say it again, you're looking at it to closely, it's a god dam tattoo. you're going to find issues with ANY tattoo looking that closely.

Dude! I took them close  so it was easy for others to see. 

I got on here to see peoples thoughts on blowouts and experienced artists. Not be insulted for looking too cosely. I spotted it checking out.my new ink. Seems pretty f***ing normal to me!

53 minutes ago, Tezza said:

Dude! I took them close  so it was easy for others to see. 

I got on here to see peoples thoughts on blowouts and experienced artists. Not be insulted for looking too cosely. I spotted it checking out.my new ink. Seems pretty f***ing normal to me!

well that was just my thoughts on it, that's what you asked for right ?