Needing advice with new tattoo

TattedMom

Hey all! 9 days ago today I got my first tattoo. 2 days ago I noticed a rash developing now all around my whole tattoo is covered in this itchy red rash! It’s no fun! I’m really nervous as this is my first tattoo. I’ve followed after care to a T, I was using Eucerin lotion then switched to Lubriderm thinking it could be that, to no avail! Today I put hydrocortisone cream on it and it didn’t seem to phase it. Any advise? Surely I’m not allergic to the ink? Should I go get it checked out? Also, I don’t notice the bumps on the actual lines of the tattoo, just surrounding it. I’ll attach a couple images below. 

D11D0D04-70F0-4261-8067-E52EF3B1451A.jpeg

DEF5D211-E54C-4E07-96DE-DEDDCE675BD2.jpeg

Thanks everyone, it was completely fine, all the redness and swelling was gone then all of a sudden it started with these small pimple like things that itched horribly, above, below, and inside the tattoo. Hopefully like you all said it’s just part of the normal healing process. Thanks for the replies and easing my mind! 

15 minutes ago, Skander420 said:

I’m confused ! I don’t know why my 2 weeks old tattoo looks like this. Is it my fault ? The red rose looks faded and cloudy. Please help me guys! Thank you. 

93D040DB-70DE-4571-9923-4AD047DBE78C.jpeg

keep a very light coat of aveeno or something on it and more importantly, let it heal, look at it again in 6 weeks,it will settle in and look fine IMO.

On 4/19/2019 at 12:47 PM, Skander420 said:

I’m confused ! I don’t know why my 2 weeks old tattoo looks like this. Is it my fault ? The red rose looks faded and cloudy. Please help me guys! Thank you. 

Did you get that done in a reputable shop?

On 4/19/2019 at 11:23 AM, TattedMom said:

Thanks everyone, it was completely fine, all the redness and swelling was gone then all of a sudden it started with these small pimple like things that itched horribly, above, below, and inside the tattoo. Hopefully like you all said it’s just part of the normal healing process. Thanks for the replies and easing my mind! 

Quit putting anything on it. Just let it heal dry.

On April 19, 2019 at 1:47 PM, Skander420 said:

Just my opinion, but two weeks in I'd leave it totally alone. It takes 4-6 weeks to heal and there is NOTHING you can do until then so I'd just relax and wait to see what it looks like when it's healed.