Tattoo on head to cover scar

Jimbob

Hi guys. New to this forum so any advice and feedback is appreciated. Looking at getting a neck/head piece mainly to cover scar on back of head. Main worry is would you still notice the scar through the tattoo due to ink taking to scar differently (bleeding out or not taking as much as ink around it). ? Scar is around 15 yrs old and has turned white. Thanks or any advice. 

From South Wales. It’s just the unknown of how it’s going to look because scar tissue I think is unpredictable and not seen anything online where someone has had it done which is making me more doubtful about it. Just don’t want to end up worse than am now. Thanks for reply. 

This is my worry with going over scar   .This is a tattoo I have on my arm that goes over a slight scar (booster injection) and you can see the difference and where ink has blurred out and has a shinny finish to it. Didn’t want this to be happening all along the back of head. ? 

CDA3593C-38D8-4A8F-A3A2-59EEDE982C50.jpeg

can't tell if the scar on your head has the same type of healing pattern as your arm. Definitely something to bring up during any consult you end up with - but with a geometric pattern like you're interested in - in the worst case the scar could be worked into/around the design.