Etiquette

What is the etiquette for getting a tattoo from an artist in a shop where you have been tattooed by a different artist? I have a tattoo from a very, very famous artist.  I just found another artist from the same shop – not so famous, but I love his work (different from the traditional work of the first artist).  So, what is the etiquette – I gather the first artist is rather temperamental.

22 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

It's not a big deal. I have work from different artists at the same shop. Go for it!

Yep. Me, too. In the rare case that they might be butt-hurt that shouldn't be your problem and they shouldn't express that they are. 

20 hours ago, SStu said:

Yep. Me, too. In the rare case that they might be butt-hurt that shouldn't be your problem and they shouldn't express that they are. 

It's not like changing hairdressers. My upper right thigh is my Spider Murphys tribute. I have work from Theo, Paul and Laurent and as soon as Erik is ready, I'll add something from him!

11 minutes ago, Gingerninja said:

It's not like changing hairdressers. My upper right thigh is my Spider Murphys tribute. I have work from Theo, Paul and Laurent and as soon as Erik is ready, I'll add something from him!

Are hairdressers protective of their turf??? ahahaha