Cheka

I just got my first actual tattoo. I put a small cross on my wrist. I understand that the wrist moves and the smaller and plainer the tattoo the more likely flaws are going to show. If I have my wrist extended it’s great. But it’s never naturally extended unless I do it on purpose. So my questions are... if I ask her to make it a little thicker will that make it worse? And is it too small to add a flower or something? One photo is my wrist extended and the other is it’s natural position. Thanks in advance 
A314A3E8-B149-45FD-A6C5-32F6711EE881.thumb.jpeg.6f4b2437dccf048f5e638e620fb69734.jpeg
F5B9A303-B00D-4779-A04C-826BD697399B.thumb.jpeg.7c90f7bbfb9d12d598bf3b1ad73aa97e.jpeg

You’re waaaaay overthinking this.
It looks the same in both pics

2 hours ago, gtrjunior said:

You’re waaaaay overthinking this.
It looks the same in both pics

I agree. Any slight difference at all will probably never be noticed by anyone but you. There's no getting around the fact that skin is pliable and tattoos distort as we move. You could add to it if it made you feel better, but I wouldn't worry about it.

I like the way my tattoo's minor imperfections mirror my own.

18 hours ago, Cmbryan89 said:

I just got my first actual tattoo. I put a small cross on my wrist. I understand that the wrist moves and the smaller and plainer the tattoo the more likely flaws are going to show. If I have my wrist extended it’s great. But it’s never naturally extended unless I do it on purpose. So my questions are... if I ask her to make it a little thicker will that make it worse? And is it too small to add a flower or something? One photo is my wrist extended and the other is it’s natural position. Thanks in advance 

edit: I should have phrased it differently. I feel like it just looks like a homemade basement tattoo. And I probably am overthinking it and listening too much to what other people are saying in person. 

A314A3E8-B149-45FD-A6C5-32F6711EE881.jpeg

F5B9A303-B00D-4779-A04C-826BD697399B.jpeg

LOL  I don't see a problem either way, it's a tiny first tattoo, leave it alone and start planning your next one.