PapaFestive

Hi! I was looking for advice on my new tat

I just got it down on Thursday, and I was wondering if it was healing alright? I had a few worries as it is rather warm to the touch and there is redness around the bottom. My first tattoo was on the inner arm and it  was MUCH smaller. Any suggestions?

60254753_2499698820064836_60005305919995904_n.jpg

2 hours ago, scottyg said:

It looks like you're over moisterizing it: those small bumps are usually clogged pores. The very very lightest of coats of lotion should be used out of the shower.

Okay awesome! I'll make sure to keep the lotion to a minimum. Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• So I may add more detail to the face at some point. Just to make myself more comfortable. I appreciate the help. I know that in time I will get used to it being on my skin. Something along these lines in detail. I guess to me it looks more cartoon than traditional Japanese like I had in mind. I’m moving to Philadelphia and I know there must be good artists there. 
    • I wouldn’t recommend having your first tattoo experience be on your back down your spine. That being said, welcome! Do your research on an artist that has done similar work to what you want. Show them some references and don’t rush the process. Try to think about your future plans too and where this tattoo will fit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Looks good to me 🙂
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics